- It’s a fun way to meet people
- It’s great exercise
- Improves your connection with your partner while spending quality time together
- Gives you confidence in social situations
- Improves your grace, posture, and coordination
- Reduces stress; improves joy!
- Is a great work-out for your brain and is one of the best ways to reduce your risk of dementia
- Lose weight and improve muscle tone in a fun, almost effortless way
- Improve your balance, posture, coordination, and flexibility
- Improve your mobility and reduce your fall risk as you age
- Reduce your stress, improve your mindfulness, and lift your spirits
- Reduce your risk of dementia by an astounding 76%!
- Stay mentally fit as you build neuro pathways by learning and practicing new skills
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Gain confidence and improve your comfort in social situations
- Connect with our warm and friendly dance community
- Fill your social calendar with fun classes, dance lessons, and dance parties!
- Gain poise and confidence
- Improve focus as you set and achieve new goals
- Gain new strength by overcoming loss or adversity
- Increase your energy level, joy, and overall happiness
- Strengthen your bond and connection as you use teamwork to learn new skills
- Enjoy quality time together
- Have fun and enjoy a shared hobby
- Reignite your romance as you dance the night away!
Our address is Walkinstown Avenue, Dublin, Ireland. We all time online in facebook! You can ask us any questions. https://www.facebook.com/Dance-Talent-Academy-200197136722348/?fref=ts Into the site have a page where you send us leter in "Contacts"
Dancing is about movement and enjoyment. We recommend wearing comfortable clothing that allows you to be flexible and relaxed.
You can wear anything you want for your first lesson. Afterwards, we will recommend something based on the style and direction you choose.
Every person is different, but like with any other skill, it depends on frequency of practice. The more you do it, the faster you’ll learn. We have advanced strategies to make learning fast, easy, and fun.
Also, it depends if your goal is to become a professional or a social dancer. If you choose to compete, then you will be entering an exciting yet rigorous period of training. On the other hand, if you want to improve your social dance skills, then completing a basic dance program may be just what you need. Either way, practice makes perfect!
Absolutely! Dancing is one of the best activities recommended by health experts to lose weight, tone your physique, improve your cardio, and feel good without straining your joints.
Group classes are perfect to learn fundamental elements, patterns, rhythms, and moves. We also offer supplemental group fitness and condition classes.
Private lessons are completely customized to your needs, pace, ability, and schedule. Since we make a personalized program for each student, this is the most thorough learning process and guarantees fastest results.
Our social parties are ideal settings to practice your newfound skills. We have an amazing community of teachers and students that support each other and grow together. You’ll always have a partner at our parties!
In addition, we also have special events such as showcases and competitions where you can take your dancing skill to the next level.
No. Dancing is a natural and ageless form of expression; there is no age limit, just the desire to learn and have fun. We offer classes for ADULTS and KIDS.